Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG

It's Role-Playing time!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North Italy Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PastaLover

North Italy Application Empty
PostSubject: North Italy Application   North Italy Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:28 am

User Name: PastaLover
Character Name: Italy Veneziano, Feliciano Vargas

Character Description: He has short, light brown hair with a curl on the right side and chocolate brown eyes. His hair curl is simply an erogenous zone of his. He generally wears a light blue military uniform with a black collard shirt and a blue tie. He's easily scared and will spill even your most precious secrets if under the threat of torture or England's cooking. He's sweet and kind and caring and is nice to pretty much everybody and anybody. He absolutely adores pasta. It's his favorite thing in the entire world, Germany is a close second. He is happy and hyper and fun loving pretty much all the time. He mass produces white flag and surrenders most of the time. He is a part of the Axis Powers along with Germany and Japan. He always needs Germany or Japan to rescue him, but most of the time it's Germany. He likes cats and siestas. He lives with his fratello Romano. His big brothers are France, Spain, and Romano also known as South Italy. Italy is naturally gifted at drawing, singing, and cooking. He does not know how to tie his shoes and therefore always asks Germany to do it for him. He used to love spending time with Grandpa Rome when he was younger. Although he can be a bit of an air head sometimes, he is still lovable and adorable and always ready to make some pasta.

Role Play Sample: Italy sat on his comfortable Italian leather sofa as he happily ate his way through a ginormous bowl of pasta he had just made for himself. The kitchen was still a mess but the cleaning could wait until after he had his pasta. 'The only thing that could make this better is if Germany was here!' thought Italy to himself as he swung his legs back and fourth;a large smile on his face. Well there was nothing really interesting on t.v and it was a beautiful day outside so what better to do than to go and take a nice walk over to Germany's house! Besides it was getting really lonely in that big house of his especially when Romano wasn't home. With a big smile on his face he finished his pasta and left the bowl on his coffee table. He closed the door behind him, without locking it mind you and walked out into the beautiful fresh air. "I'm so glad I get to go and visit Germany, I just hope he's as happy to see me as i am to see him!" He smiled brightly and continued his walk to Germany's house.
Back to top Go down

North Italy Application
Page 1 of 1